Both Of Us
Loom Bands
Sunday, September 7, 2014 • 12:12 AM • 0 comments

   There is news about loom bands that they check and spotted that some loom bands rubber is poisonous.There are some packet of rainbow looms that does not indicate where it is import and made from.To be honest,loom bands is nice to wear with some of our outfits together.Sometimes,i wear it out too.But now i dont really wear it out.


   Loom band have many different patterns to do it and its colourful ^-^
    Some examaple of loom bands that i have.
   Remember to check the packet if loom bands of where its import and made from.^^ if it doesnt indicate where its from,try not to buy it

Labels:




Welcome to my blog . Will blog about my life and more。 ◕‿◕。And follow me if you enjoy reading my blog☁ Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back♡


Diary About Link Stuff




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Bellerina