Both Of Us
Bento
Friday, September 5, 2014 • 12:26 AM • 0 comments

 Did cooking with my partner during FCE lesson last thursday. ^^ We cooked Omu rice. the rice is suppose to be covered by the egg by the bento was small so when we put it in the bento,the egg actually open and the rice could be seen. My partner and I thought it was a great idea to put it in this way >< i cut some tiny bits of hotdogs and decorated it as a face on the rice.I used some carrots and copped it into shape using cookie cutter.The hotdogs was suppose to be like a flower as i slip open the end.But without noticing,the hotdogs was burn.I added some broccoli and some small tomatos. To make the dish more healthier.The rice was mix with tomato sauce as to let the rice have some taste. u can try it out too^^

    Went home and let my family try my bento dish ^^

Labels: , , ,




Welcome to my blog . Will blog about my life and more。 ◕‿◕。And follow me if you enjoy reading my blog☁ Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back♡


Diary About Link Stuff




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Bellerina