Both Of Us
Transformer 4:Age of extinction
Saturday, June 28, 2014 • 11:20 PM • 0 comments

 When on a movie date with my family yesterday! We watched Tranformer 4:Age of extinction. It was awesome!The movie is mostly about how transformer was betrayed by the human as the human think that tehnologic can replace the autobot from protecting the country.They created transformer and destroy the auotbot.Few of the auotobot survive.The humans thought they had controlled of the transformer they made,but they soon realise that not all the parts of the transformer they made are being controlled.The humans also made contact with another transformer which is the bad one.The humans and the another transformer which is bad made a deal....What happen next?Catch the movie in the cinema^^

Labels: , ,




Welcome to my blog . Will blog about my life and more。 ◕‿◕。And follow me if you enjoy reading my blog☁ Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back♡


Diary About Link Stuff




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Bellerina